A Weekly Chess Letter based on my books and my teaching style, with one subscriber game annotated every week – in your email every Friday!
3 possible subscriptions:
- $4.95 monthly
- $24.75 for 6 months – you save 1 month (17%)
- $44.55 for 1 year – you save 3 months (25%)
Each Weekly Chess Letter will consist of the following 3 elements. The material will be emailed in cbv (Chessbase Archive Format) and pgn (Portable Game Notation).
1) One subscriber game analyzed by me. Send in your game before Monday, and I will choose between the games for the upcoming Chess Letter. In the first Weekly Chess Letter (on Friday, October 5th), I will annotate a game myself, so first time to send in a game is before October 8th 2018.
2) One game fragment based on one of my principal works:
- Rook vs. Two Minor Pieces (Quality Chess, 2005)
- The Secret Life of Bad Bishops (Quality Chess, 2014)
- Sharp Endgames (Quality Chess, 2017)
All material is new, but built on the concepts from my books.
3) One endgame fragment. This can be either basic or sharp endgames, or endgame studies.
Fill out the Registration Form to subscribe to the Weekly Chess Letter!
A few words on the recommended rating level for the Weekly Chess Letter:
- In general, I only recommend players with a rating of at least 1200 to subscribe to the Weekly Chess Letter.
- The analysis of the subscriber game will match the levels of the players involved, and thus the difficulty can vary here.
- My three principal works for Quality Chess are on a slightly higher level, and I therefore recommend players to be rated at least 1800 to fully understand the concepts. However, you might be an aspiring or ambitious player, or the material might appeal to you – and in this case, I encourage you to go for it.
1,640 total views, 10 views today