I have created an online program consisting of 4 classes where I present all my books for Quality Chess so far – one class for each. See the PDF brochure for all details. The dates are August 18-25 & September 1-8.
- Rook versus Two Minor Pieces (2005)
- The Secret Life of Bad Bishops (2014)
- Sharp Endgames (2017)
- Opening Simulator: King’s Indian Defence (2019, co-written with IM Andreas Skytte Hagen)
The format for these book lectures will be 2 hours:
- 1 hour of presenting the material, with questions.
- Offline: 1/2 hour with puzzles to test the new knowledge. Participants solve on their own.
- Online again: 1/2 hour with concrete feedback on the puzzles.
354 total views, 4 views today