I am planning new book lectures but with different material. The idea is to use the teachings of the books, proving how useful they are!
I have already done numerous book lectures in chess clubs and at chess festivals of my first 4 books for Quality Chess:
- Rook versus Two Minor Pieces (2005)
- The Secret Life of Bad Bishops (2014)
- Sharp Endgames (2017)
- Opening Simulator: King’s Indian Defence (2019, co-written with Andreas Skytte Hagen)
The format for these book lectures will be 2 hours:
- 1 hour of presenting the material, with questions.
- Offline: 1/2 hour with puzzles to test the new knowledge. Participants solve on their own.
- Online again: 1/2 hour with concrete feedback on the puzzles.
An online class with all 4 books, spanning over 4 weeks, is in the making.
Chess Clubs can contact me for an evening online with one of the books. Price: $160 /2 hours (no matter the number of club members participating)
114 total views, 2 views today