I present exercises from each of my published books from Quality Chess:
- Opening Simulator: King’s Indian Defence (2019 – in the pipeline)
- Sharp Endgames (2017)
- The Secret Life of Bad Bishops (2014)
- Rook versus Two Minor Pieces (2005)
I consider these books my principal works. Try your luck with the exercises to learn more about the books.
I have also included 3 sharp endgame exercises from the interesting game Anish Giri – Richard Rapport, Fide Grand Prix (1) 2017.
Apart from my books, I have also added other types of exercises:
- 50 exercises with 2N vs. pawn.
- 10 opening questions in the Scotch Endgame.
- 10 tactical exercises.
- 3 favorite studies.
4,730 total views, 5 views today